Dr Jordi Dalmau i Carre was born in Barcelona, Spain. He speaks Spanish, English and French fluently.
He has been a medical doctor for over 30 years and has consulted with thousands of patients all around the world including Spain, South Africa, Scotland, UK and Malaysia.
He has been deeply engaged into the research of Homeopathy as an effective treatment for many of today’s illnesses and chronic diseases.
Below is a listing of his experience and qualifications.
- Medical degree from the University of Barcelona (Spain) 1979
- Seminars of Homeopathy at the Academia Medico-Homeopatica de Barcelona by Dr T.P.Paschero and E. Candegabe from Escuela Medico-Homeopatica Argentina, and Dr. P.S. Ortega y F. Toledo from Homeopatia de Mexico. 1980-198
- International Seminars of Homeopatia Europea 1981-1983
- Degree on Homeopathic Medicine from Escuela Medico Homeopatica Argentina in Buenos Aires. 1983
- National Vice-president for Spain of the Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis 1985-88.
- Professor of medical clinic and homeopathic theory at the Academia Medic-Homeopatica de Barcelona. 1983-87
- Seminaires Internationals d’ Acupunture Chinoise by Pr. J.A. Lavier, Lyon (France) 1979-81
- Etudes de Chinoise Arcaique at Universite Paul Valery, Montpellier (France) 1980-81
- Training on Chelation Therapy in Manchester, 1996
- Co-worker at Camphill School for Handicap Children, Murtle Estate, Aberdeen (Scotland) 1989.
- Workshop with Dr. Jacques Benveniste on” Transmission and storage of electromagnetic specific biological information”. Paris Oct 1995.
- Research on “ The Bio-signal Project” with Dr S. Kirschstein (Jena-Germany)1995-96.
- Responsible with Dr A Fernandez for the medical team that treated with homeopathy more than 500 patients affected of the Colza oil Toxic Syndrome, during the mass intoxication of 1981 in Leganes (Madrid).
- Responsible for the medical team at a refugee camp of 6500 people in Shkoder, Albania, during the 1999-2000 Kosovo war.
Contact Dr Dalmau by email at: email@example.com